Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data, as defined by EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
means Business Funding Research Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07312969 and with our registered office at 45a Station Road, Willington, Bedford, Beds, MK44 3QL.
Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Business Funding Research Limited
- Our Data Protection Officer is Joseph Saxby. He can be contacted here.
For more details of the personal data that We collect and use, the measures we have in place to protect personal data, your legal rights, and our legal obligations, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|__RequestVerificationToken||cookiebot.com||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|_help_center_session||support.cookiebot.com||Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves users states across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Preserves the visitor's session state across page requests.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ASPXAUTH||cookiebot.com||Identifies the user and allows authentication to the server||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
|CookieConsentBulkTicket||cookiebot.com||Enables cookie consent across multiple websites||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Analytics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||cybot.com||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|Determines if the user's navigation should be registered in a certain statistical place holder.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Regulates synchronisation of user identification and exchange of user data between various ad services.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|collect||google-analytics.com||Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor's device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|fr||facebook.com||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|GPS||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|id||yieldlab.net||Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device. The ID is used for targeted ads.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||doubleclick.net||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user's actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser's ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|khaos||rubiconproject.com||Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user's movement on websites that use the same ad network.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|KRTBCOOKIE_#||pubmatic.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user's device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PREF||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.||8 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PUBMDCID||pubmatic.com||Registers a unique ID that identifies the user's device during return visits across websites that use the same ad network. The ID is used to allow targeted ads.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PugT||pubmatic.com||Unclassified||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|put_#||rubiconproject.com||Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user's movement on websites that use the same ad network.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|rpb||rubiconproject.com||Registers anonymised user data, such as IP address, geographical location, visited websites, and what ads the user has clicked, with the purpose of optimising ad display based on the user's movement on websites that use the same ad network.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|rpx||rubiconproject.com||Unclassified||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||doubleclick.net||Used to check if the user's browser supports cookies.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Unclassified||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|tuuid_last_update||360yield.com||Unclassified||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|tuuid_lu||bidswitch.net||Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|um||360yield.com||Unclassified||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|umeh||360yield.com||Unclassified||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||youtube.com||Tries to estimate the users' bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||youtube.com||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|_zendesk_thirdparty _test||cookiebot.zendesk.com||Unclassified||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|Unclassified||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|ZD-buid||cookiebot.com||Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ZD-currentTime||cookiebot.com||Unclassified||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|ZD-settings||cookiebot.com||Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|ZD-suid||cookiebot.com||Unclassified||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Consent and Control
- Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop-up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies (unless those Cookies are strictly necessary); however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)
- Safari (macOS): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GB
- Safari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-Cookies-website-preferences
- Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
7. Further Information
For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: