How do I make a complaint about a company?

EU & UK Data Ltd has no personal or business connection with any business listed, we list millions of companies regardless of their trading status or business activity. If you have a complaint to make, please contact the company directly by writing to their registered office address or searching directory enquiries for a telephone number. If you have already made contact with the company and your problem is not resolved, one of the following organisation may be able to help you.

Get Safe Online

The UK’s national internet security awareness initiative. Working with Consumer Direct to provide consumers with information to spot and avoid internet scams. Visit

Metropolitan Police

Through Fraud Alert, SCD6 Economic and Specialist Crime OCU collate details of current scams and frauds in order to provide crime prevention advice to the public and industry. This data is used to identify opportunities and new methods of defeating such crimes. Please note SCD6 Economic and Specialist Crime OCU will not respond to individual situations sent into this Fraud Alert team, unless further information or clarification is required.This is necessary due to the volume of traffic received.

Citizens Advice Bureau

The Citizens Advice Bureau or CAB gives free, confidential information and advice. The aims of the CAB is to ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities, the services which are available to them, or through an inability to express their needs effectively. See the CAB website:

Financial Services Authority

The Financial Services Authority or FSA regulates the financial services industry in the UK. When acting as the competent authority for listing of shares on a stock exchange, it is referred to as the UK Listing Authority (UKLA), and maintains the Official list. See the FSA website:

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk